Sanguen Health Centre
29 Young Street East
Waterloo, Ontario N2J 2L4 (map)
Toll-free: 1-877-351-9857 Ext 1
There is free parking available behind, and at the side of, the Sanguen office building.
176 Wyndham Street North
Guelph, Ontario N1H 8N9 (map)
Parking is available (for a fee) off of Baker Street right behind the Health Centre.
There is also two hours free street parking on Baker Street and surrounding side streets.
Drop In Groups
Mondays 3-4pm at 140 Weber Drop In Support Group for Folks Using Substances
Partnered with the @ywca_cambridge , together we will be offering participant-led drop ins. This program is for all genders, ages 13- 18.
Held at 20 Dickson street.
For more info please contact Bree email@example.com
Or 226 332 3220
OR Sign Up To Volunteer!
No need to RSVP. You do not need to be a patient or client of Sanguen – we welcome everyone!
Drop In Volunteer Groups
2:00-4:00 every Monday at 140 Weber Street East, Unit 3, Kitchener
Sanguen’s Harm Reduction kit making groups are for anyone who wants to get involved and help out as a volunteer, or to complete community service hours.
Community Partners & Resources
- AIDS Committee of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo & Area (ACCKWA)
- Towards Recovery Clinic
- Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
- Drop In Centre
- St. John’s Kitchen
- Cambridge Self Help Food Bank
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- Waterloo Region Public Health
- HIV/AIDS Resources & Community Health’s (ARCH)
- Hepatitis C Testing
- Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres (OATC)
- Preventing Hepatitis C
- Wellington Guelph Drug Strategy
- Waterloo Region Integrated Drug Strategy
- Guelph Food Bank
- Rapid Access Addiction Clinic
- Prime Care Pharmacy
- House of Friendship
- St John’s Kitchen/The Working Centre
- YWCA/Mary’s Place
- Thresholds Homes and Supports